Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
Acts 4:12 NKJV
The Fruity Gardener – http://wp.me/p3Ca1O-4Gx
Here are some reason why people considered theirselves as the blacksheep of the family.
1. They feel very invisible?
2.They feel sometimes their not apart of their own family?
3. They feel like the outsider?
4. They feel lonely at times
5. They tend to fall under depression due to they not wanted at all.
6. People tend to think something is wrong with a person because they are completely different from their own family members.
7. A person who is considered the blacksheep of the family tend to dont want to have nothing to do with their own family.
8. They tend to feel less of a individual do to they dont exist in the universe.
9. They feel that their not capable or able to do anything that they set their mind to do.
So if anyone have concerns or thoughts feel free to share them here on my blog: